Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

A and B Periodization Spreadsheets

Home Forums CFE Topics A and B Periodization Spreadsheets

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  daveb5 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

fyreman193

I have seen some of you asking for the spreadsheets, here you go. I did not do the "A" schedule but I did do the "B". If there any errors please let me know and I will correct.

"A" Schedule – 12 Weeks
    http://www.mediafire.com/?9afmgpb13790u5p

"B" Schedule – 8 Weeks
    http://www.mediafire.com/?byho72heh7c3zlg

daveb5

hi,maybe its me missing something but when i open the files in google docs series B opens fine, everything there and easy to understand, but A just seems to be an abbreviated version of the FAQs ??am i doing something wrong?thanks.

Kaitlin

You are on the legend sheet.
    Go to the top left and go on a different page.
    They are by sport and there is a 3S sheet.

fyreman193

Thanks Kaitlin,
    By the way, I have been working on something that I would like you to take a look at in your spare time. I work as a fireman and my schedule is 1 day on and 2 days off. The reason I bring that up is that I am trying to use the CFE program to create a 9 day split. Essentially it is spreading 7 days schedule onto a 9 day week. With the additional 2 days I can add a 4th strength set and an additional, yet optional, crossfit workout.
    The reason I am trying to do this is that it allows me to do as little as possible while on duty, due to being at a busy station with limited amounts of exercise equipment.
    If you are interested I would be happy to send you what I have done so far.

Thanks,
    Jason

Kaitlin

yes you can send it I’ll message you my email

daveb5

oh yeah…doh!……going outside to ‘tabata something else’ for being dumb,thanks both of you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.